Post Date: 01/29/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
Director of Clinical Risk Management opportunities in Oregon and Washington!
PeaceHealth is seeking talented Directors of Clinical Risk Management to oversee and administer the risk management activities for assigned network inpatient and outpatient facilities. In this position, you will be responsible for identifying, assessing and recommending actions for actual and potential exposures to the organization, with a goal of improved patient safety and protection of organization assets.
Qualifications for the Director of Clinical Risk Management position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing required.
• Graduate of accredited State Board of Nursing program required.
• Juris Doctorate preferred.
• Minimum seven years clinical risk management experience required.
• Minimum five years management experience required.
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) certification or willingness to obtain within one year of employment
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #174789 and #174773 to learn more and to apply!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Complete details: https://jobs.peacehealth.org/job/Bellingham-Director-of-Clinical-Risk-Management-RN-St_-Joseph-Medical-Center-WA-98225/570687400/ and https://jobs.peacehealth.org/job/Vancouver-Director-of-Clinical-Risk-Managment-RN-Southwest-Medical-Center-WA-98660/