Post Date: 01/10/2019
Close Date: 02/28/2019
Artists Repertory Theatre is looking for an administrative generalist who has abilities and interest in all aspects of the management of a theatre. The GM Assistant plays a vital role in program support and execution. This individual will support Artists Rep's finance operations, company management, and casting.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Processing payroll (Intuit payroll system)
- Entering payroll accurately into Quickbooks
- Maintain and update vendor payment calendar
- Assist in the maintenance of health, workers comp, and liability insurance records, payments, and contracts
- Assist in the coordination of auditions (generals, show by show basis, and special event)
- Follow up emails to actors and/or agents
- Booking flights and hotels for artists and theater tours
- Light IT support (coordinated through a contracted IT provider)
- Implement and monitor the updates on Equity, USAA, SDC and other union rules and responsibilities
- General filing
- Assist in the coordination of moving the staff offices to and from another physical location
- Quickbooks skills (AP, AR, Payroll) preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Outlook, Adobe, general office programs
- Experience with Tessitura or other ticketing/donor databases a plus
- Aptitude for problem solving and logical thinking
- Bachelor's Degree or certificate in applicable field
Hours are generally during the day Monday through Friday but some evening events will require support.
-Medical and Dental benefit available 30 days after first day
-403(b) retirement plan
-Generous paid off time policy
-Complimentary tickets to Artists Rep productions
Please send a cover letter, résumé, and three (3) references to email@example.com with COMPANY MANAGER SEARCH in the subject line by January 25, 2019. No phone calls, please.
Artists Repertory Theatre is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. The position will remain open until a diverse list of qualified candidates has been assembled.
Artists Repertory Theatre does not discriminate in its hiring and employment practices against any applicant because of race, color, creed, age, national origin, religion, political affiliation, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
ABOUT ARTISTS REPERTORY THEATRE
Artists Repertory Theatre is Portland's premiere mid-size regional theatre company founded in 1982. We became the 72nd member of the League of Resident Theatres (LORT) in May 2016 and an Associate Member of the National New Play Network (NNPN).
Complete details: http://www.artistsrep.org/about/work-with-us/job-openings/