Post Date: 01/21/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Administrative Coordinator, Foundation
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Administer, coordinate, and maintain Foundation donor database information and all records pertaining to the CCC Foundation. Perform data entry, maintain system parameters, design data queries, and ensure integrity of data for use across the organization. Process accounts payable, complete reconciliations, and provide donor fund reporting. Serve as liaison between the Foundation and Business Office finance teams, as well as the CCC Board of Directors and Foundation donors. Provide administrative support to the Foundation staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To see full job description visit: http://apptrkr.com/1372382
MINIMUM/MANDATORY EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the duties as described. A typical way to obtain the knowledge, skills and abilities would be: Associate's Degree in business, accounting, or related field AND at least 3 years of related experience.
• Working knowledge of Raisers Edge, Financial Edge, and Online Express preferred.
• Knowledge of database systems and rules related to data integrity. • Knowledge of general business operations, processes, and procedures.
• Knowledge of general and fund accounting; federal rules applying to nonprofits.
• Knowledge of privacy laws and internal College privacy policies and of English, spelling, and college-level grammar/vocabulary. Understanding of FERPA guidelines.
• Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with students, staff, other agencies, and the general public; manage time effectively; read and interpret policies, regulations and laws as they relate to this job; communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to use word processing, database, and spreadsheet applications.
• Ability to prioritize, work independently, and multi-task.
• Ability to read government rules and contracts; apply knowledge to compile records and process, track, and monitor expenditures without direct supervision.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information including financial or enrollment data of students.
• Physical ability to perform the essential job functions.
Clackamas Community College is a diverse community that provides equal opportunity in employment, activities, and its programs.It is the policy of the Clackamas Community College and its Board that there will be no discrimination or harassment in any educations programs, activities or employment on the grounds of race, color, religion, ethnicity, use of native language, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
The College also prohibits retaliation against an individual for engaging in activity protected under this policy, and interfering with rights or privileges granted under anti-discrimination laws.
Complete details: http://apptrkr.com/1372382