Post Date: 09/05/2019
Close Date: 10/05/2019
Sr Internal Communicatn Conslt
Job ID: 19-9888
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Professional / Corporate
System Office 1120 Building
Everything we do at Legacy fulfills one mission: to make life better for others. No matter their area of expertise, our professionals strive to create an environment that is supportive, dynamic and compassionate. If you want to be part of our mission, and you excel at engaging executive leaders, developing comprehensive internal communication strategies, and navigating complex change, we invite you to consider this opportunity.
The Senior Internal Communication Consultant plays an essential role in engaging internal stakeholders to develop a high-performance organization. This individual develops, implements and evaluates a comprehensive internal communication strategy, ensuring communication aligns with the organization’s culture and strengthens employee engagement.
The Senior Internal Communication Consultant is an advisor to the CEO and senior leaders. The ideal candidate will have a strong and diverse communications background, with a track record of working with senior leaders. This role reports to the Director of Organizational Development and partners with other Communications and Organizational Development colleagues.
• Advise executives on communications strategies and approaches. Coach senior leaders on presentation content and skills.
• Create high quality content for a broad range of applications including speeches, presentations, social media, video scripts for internal announcements and events, letters and email communications, thought leadership essays or columns, and more.
• Build a proactive communications strategy that aligns organizational culture with Legacy’s vision, mission, values and priorities. Design and execute communications plans for a variety of internal initiatives and programs. Communications plans should be comprehensive, including goals, measurable objectives, strategy, messaging and audiences, tactics, channels and implementation schedule.
• Lead the re-imagination of internal communications channels and create a company-wide internal communications framework. Establish organization-wide best practices and tools for internal communications and research new industry tools and techniques for benchmarking and continuous improvement.
• Create communications key performance indicators (KPIs) for the internal communications function to measure impact on organizational objectives.
• Partner with other communications and HR colleagues to ensure an integrated, effective approach across communications platforms, including external communications messages.
• Respond to feedback from various stakeholders and adjust communications content and tone accordingly.
Master's Degree in Journalism, Communications, Organizational Communications or related field, preferred. Relevant experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
Extensive experience advising and partnering with executive teams in large, complex organizations. A minimum of 7 years' experience in marketing, public relations or general communication. 3 years' experience developing and implementing innovative communication strategies associated with large-scale change. 3 years developing communication strategies, plans and tactics for executives. Experience in internal communications for a large, complex organization desired. Healthcare experience preferred.
• Builds rapport quickly, demonstrating a high degree of discretion and emotional intelligence,
• Produces engaging communications for diverse audiences using traditional and new media.
• Demonstrates expertise and confidence advising senior executives, as well as the courage to bring forward "big ideas."
• Values the perspectives and interests of a variety of internal stakeholders including physicians, leaders and employees. Knows how to engage others in creating and implementing ideas.
• Displays exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, with sensitivity to the needs of diverse audiences, particularly marginalized populations.
• Develops communications programs that are innovative, strategic, and reflect an understanding of change management principles.
• Builds strong professional partnerships within the organization.
• Adapts and thrives in a complex environment and performs with poise under tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
• Develops creative approaches and solutions within a budget-conscious environment.
• Leads through influence, rather than positional power; partners successfully with others and provides clear, thoughtful input and guidance, when necessary.
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communications skills, superior editorial skills, and a broad range of communications and project management experience.
• Develops comprehensive frameworks and supporting work processes that deliver consistent, timely and reliable results.
LEGACY’S VALUES IN ACTION:
Follows guidelines set forth in Legacy’s Values in Action.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/nmf9v89kpfcngpgm
Complete details: https://www.click2apply.net/nmf9v89kpfcngpgm