Post Date: 07/09/2019
Close Date: 07/16/2019
The Housing Authority of Clackamas County is seeking a detail-oriented, stress-tolerant Administrative Specialist I who has experience providing administrative support through all phases of the development process as we engage with our residents, community and the critically important stakeholders we collaborate with in regional government.
This incumbent will be responsible for contract administration with vendors, suppliers, financing partners, grant writing support and assembly, scheduling of internal and external meetings necessary to the support of the HACC agenda, data collection and entry, administration of community engagement activities, general support for the development department, costs tracking for development projects and “other administrative functions as required.
Clackamas County is committed to building a workforce that reflects the community we serve. In that spirit, we encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds and experience to apply.
Required Minimum Qualifications/ Transferrable Skills:
• At least one year of experience performing administrative duties
• At least one year of experience tracking data, interpreting and generating reports
• At least one year of experience maintaining computerized data bases
• At least one year of experience working in a collaborative manner with outside agencies and service providers
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must pass a criminal history check which may include national or state fingerprint records check.
• Driving is required for County business on a regular basis or to accomplish work. Incumbents must possess a valid driver's license, and possess and maintain an acceptable driving record throughout the course of employment. Must successfully pass a criminal history check which may include national or state fingerprint
Preferred Special Qualifications/ Transferrable Skills:
• Knowledge of federal, state and local statues and regulations related to low income housing programs
• Experience utilizing MS Word and Excel in the production of management reports, including graphing, trend analysis, and data projections
• Experience gathering and compiling budget information from management staff
• Experience working independently with minimal supervision
SALARY & BENEFITS
Clackamas County offers competitive wages and an attractive benefits package, including a robust Wellness program.
• The salary range is $44,970 - $56,606 Annually
• This position works 37.5 hours during a standard workweek of Monday through Thursday (Friday’s off). Specific hours will be discussed at time of selection.
• Health Plan Options: Most employees are eligible to start most benefits after two months of continuous employment.
THE FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PROGRAM OFFERS:
• A Choice of Dental Plans and Medical Plans with Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
• A Choice of Full Benefits or Lesser Benefits with Flex Cash
• Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
• Paid Leave: (Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Bereavement Leave)
• Group Term Life Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance with Optional Salary Buy-Up Program
• Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
• Optional Group Universal Life Insurance; Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance; Long Term Care Insurance; Voluntary Benefits through AFLAC, Liberty Mutual and Hyatt Legal
• Retirement: PERS/OPSRP Retirement Contributions Clackamas County contributes to member’s pension share account as well as picks up the 6% contribution to the Individual Account Program (IAP).
• Optional Deferred Compensation (457)
• Longevity Pay
HOW TO APPLY
Clackamas County accepts online applications only. To complete an online application and for more information, please visit http://www.clackamas.us/ and click on the “Jobs” tab
• Please follow the instructions to submit the on-line application. Instructions will include how to copy and paste a current resume. Please make sure to answer all the questions, including the open-ended questions!
• This position closes on July 16, 2019.
Complete details: http://www.clackamas.us/