Post Date: 04/05/2019
Close Date: 04/30/2019
TITLE: HDSC Admissions Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Hooper Detoxification Stabilization Center
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-3:00pm
RANGE: $18.09-$19.90/Per hour
SUMMARY: This position provides triage, assessment, and care coordination for patients desiring admission to the Hooper Withdrawal Management inpatient and outpatient programs.
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) year degree in related field is preferred.
2. Oregon State certified EMT-B, EMT-I or EMT-P required or the ability to obtain within one month of hire if not current.
3. Current CPR certification or must obtain within one month of hire if not current.
4. Experience working with individuals with substance use disorders.
5. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
6. If a recovering chemically dependent person must be in a program of recovery and able to provide documentation of sobriety for a minimum of two years.
7. Must have the physical ability to bend, stoop, twist, kneel, reach, squat, pull and lift heavy clients or objects. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
8. Must be able to document nursing interventions and responses to care, and do so in an accurate, legible, and intelligible manner.
9. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. 10. The OAR prohibits A&D program staff from having within the previous 3 years a DUI conviction or diversion, a felony conviction, or a conviction under the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
11. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and patients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protectedclass.
Complete details: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs/