Post Date: 04/11/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: HR Analytics & Compliance Manager
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
SALARY: $55,904-$64,000, Annually DOE
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The HR Analytics & Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring CCC’s ongoing
compliance with CCC employment policies, State and Federal regulations related to Affirmative
Action and record keeping, and employee job requirements including licensure, certification,
and criminal history. This position provides operational and project support to HR functional
areas. This position will be instrumental in the department’s ongoing efforts to automate and
streamline internal HR processes.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration
or related field OR an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. Experience with UltiPro preferred.
3. Minimum of three years of relevant HR experience and up to date knowledge of Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action laws and regulations required.
4. Working knowledge of Human Resource functions and applicable employment law.
5. Proficient in computer systems (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.) with
advanced Excel skills.
6. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions form managers and
internal and external customers.
7. Must be able to obtain certification as QED for DHS background checks. Individuals with
criminal histories may be excluded by DHS from this certification.
8. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
9. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
10. Must adhere to agency’s policies of non-discrimination.
11. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic
backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and
sexual orientations, treating each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs