Post Date: 05/07/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
The pharmacy technician provides technical support to Pharmacists in the processing of prescriptions and maintenance of the Pharmacy Department. This position is aimed at individuals who have experience in the Pharmacy Technician Field.
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Must have current license with the Oregon State Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician or must be able to obtain one before starting the job.
3. Must have current CPR certification or must be able to obtain in one month.
4. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
5. Must adhere to CCC policies and procedures.
6. Must be physically able to walk and climb stairs several times a day.
7. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
8. If a recovering chemically dependent person, must be in an on-going program of recovery with 2 years demonstrated level of sobriety.
9. Must adhere to agency's non-discrimination policies.
10. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees (in regular positions over 20 hours per week) valuing at approximately 30% of total compensation. Benefits include Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage and generous paid time off beginning at 4 weeks per year at time of hire.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs