Post Date: 05/02/2019
Close Date: 05/19/2019
Administrative Assistant – Center for Learning Experiences
Regular, Full Time
Our Mission: Inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action.
Have a knack for keeping data and projects organized and on-track? Want to be a part of an amazing museum community? Bring your skills to the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) as our Administrative Assistant – Center for Learning Experiences! This Administrative Assistant provides administrative assistance for the Exhibits and Education Programs divisions. Duties include supporting project logistics and maintaining the accuracy of data systems. Come join our team and be part of a dynamic team that participates in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest.
What you’ll do
• Assume Exhibits and Education Programs divisions’ administrative processes, including the coordination and maintenance of divisions’ expense management, reporting, and timekeeping.
• Responsible for calendar management for divisions’ leadership and scheduling travel arrangements.
• Manage meeting agendas, record meeting minutes and transcribe meeting copy when needed, write and prepare correspondence, write, proofread and edit documents, and maintain online and hard-copy filing systems.
• Act as a liaison between the Exhibits & Education Programs divisions and Human Resources to ensure completion of employment paperwork, including high volume of annual temporary employees.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Minimum 2 years of administrative/office support experience.
• Pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
• $14.42 - $16.58 per hour, depending on experience.
• Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days, and Holiday pay!
• Free OMSI annual membership
• Reciprocal Employee Attractions Pass – Valid for free general admission to 21 Oregon attractions!
We invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team.
To learn more or apply, visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/336214.html.
Position closes May 19, 2019.
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/336214.html