Post Date: 12/05/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Director of Facilities Opportunity in Eugene, OR!
In this role, the Director of Facilities plans, organizes and directs the efficient utilization of facilities management resources, staff, facilities and equipment. The qualified candidate will be responsible for maintenance, cleanliness and the general appearance of organizational assets, and may lead, plan and organize environmental services.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Director of Facilities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
• Five years facility management experience within the healthcare industry.
• Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #179105 to learn more and apply!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.