Post Date: 08/28/2019
Close Date: 11/26/2019
Do you have a passion for helping within your community and using your IT expertise? Well we have a job for you! Ride Connection is looking for an IT Director. We are seeking a creative and collaborative person that is a strategic thinker and has excellent customer service. They will lead our IT team and help bring innovative solutions to the human services transportation field. Please submit a Ride Connection application, cover letter and resume.
The IT Director is responsible for many high-priority projects that: rely on new and varied technology development; have significant impact on the Information Technology infrastructure of the organization and the network of transportation service partners; are critical to maintaining Ride Connection’s goals and vision for the network, while delivering cost effective and architecturally compatible information systems solutions which meet Ride Connection’s organizational needs.
• BS degree in related field or four to six years of progressively responsible Information Systems management experience, or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience
• Working knowledge of: New concepts and developing advancements in Information Systems; system development methodologies; relational, client-server, internet, and cloud concepts; software engineering principles; developing technical plans and recommendations; system analysis techniques and tools; design concepts, techniques and tools; testing techniques and tools; MS Office
• Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and pleasantly on the phone, and to take and relay complete messages
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities within a specified timeline
• Ability to meet prescribed deadlines
• Ability to pass a National Criminal Record Check which includes fingerprint identification
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services, MS Access reporting, Crystal Reports, or other similar reporting tools
• Working knowledge in the administration of Cisco-based converged network and IPTEL systems for voice services
• Working knowledge of data management principles and practices
• Experience working with transportation programs for older adults and people with disabilities in relation to information technology
• Experience and passion working for a Non-Profit organization
Please visit www.rideconnection.org for application and job description, In order to be considered, you must submit an application, cover letter and a resume. For additional information or to submit your material, to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is salary, exempt full time position with paid partial benefits for employees and dependents. Compensation $71,000 - $100,000. This position is open until filled.
Ride Connection shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that Ride Connection take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Complete details: https://rideconnection.org/about-us/careers