Post Date: 12/06/2017
Close Date: 12/27/2017
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Analyst with Data Exchange experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
What you will do!
As a Senior Systems Analyst, you will primarily focus on analysis, support and operations of system interfaces and data for the ONE System and the upcoming Integrated Eligibility System.
In this role, you will provide expert consultation to management, professional IS staff and other jurisdictions, and you will conduct comprehensive analysis, planning, development, implementation and coordination for the operations, maintenance, installation and construction of information systems.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Senior Systems Analyst with Data Exchange experience, don't delay, apply today!
(a) Seven (7) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis.
(b) An Associate's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND 5 years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis.
(c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND three (3) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis.
(d) Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND one (1) year of information systems experience in Systems Analysis.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in data exchange methods, tools and technologies including but not limited to:
o Web Services,
o API, and
• Strong working knowledge of infrastructure specialties and the interrelationship of information management systems.
• General knowledge of EDI, system interfaces, and data exchange tools and methodologies.
• Hands-on experience with SQL Server and / or other RDBMS products.
• Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation.
• Knowledge of Information Systems Architecture.
• General knowledge of EDI, system interfaces and data exchange tools and methodologies.
• Experience with project management principles and practices.
• Basic knowledge of business systems and organization structures.
• Experience evaluating contract work for IS services and performance monitoring.
• Ability to provide professional and technical staff with information, advice, training and assistance.
• Familiarity with state eligibility systems including Magi, Non-Magi and Affordable Care Act (ACA) systems.
• Experience promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.