Post Date: 03/04/2019
Close Date: 04/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Practice Management Optimization Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Billing and Business Information Systems
SALARY: $55,904-$64,290 Annually DOE
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: This position is a key team member of the Billing and Business Information Systems (BBIS) department. This position is responsible for optimization, administration, support and training related to Centricity Practice Solutions (CPS) Practice Management and other related software applications. The position will participate in analyzing workflows, systems, data and processes to improve revenue cycle functions within the department and across the organization.
The position is challenged to automate and/or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities and limitations. In addition to improvements and automation, the Application Business Analyst is an active participant in software administration and EDI transaction tasks. This position works collaboratively with other BBIS team members, IT and other internal/external stakeholders.
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher
2. Minimum three years’ experience showing progressive analytical/problem solving skills.
3. Minimum three years’ experience as a Business Analyst or similar roles with strengths in
analyzing work flows and systems.
4. Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required
knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively perform Duties and Responsibilities as listed
5. Experience providing support, documentation and/or training on applications and processes is
6. Experience and knowledge of Practice Management, Billing or Revenue Cycle Experience
7. Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) experience preferred.
8. Knowledge of Windows based office technologies (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.).
9. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
10. Must be able to work a flexible schedule in case of support or system upgrades needs.
11. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects. Able to
climb stairs several times a day.
12. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
13. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
14. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds,
religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations,
and treat individuals with respect and dignity.
TO APPLY: Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs