Post Date: 03/22/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Behavioral Health Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Old Town Clinic
SALARY: $22.84 - $26.26 hourly DOE
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Behavioral Health Specialist provides a variety of urgent and ongoing behavioral health services for patients of Old Town Clinic. The Specialist works on a primary care team and is responsible for:
1) Providing and coordinating depression treatment using the IMPACT model, (an evidence-based model of care that helps primary care providers and mental health providers collaborate effectively to treat depression).
2) Providing crisis intervention services,
3) Providing behavioral health group interventions for patients and
4) Providing evidenced-based short term psychotherapy interventions for patients with various psychosocial stressors.
1. Master’s degree in social work and license in the State of Oregon as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or graduate degree in psychology and licensed in the State of Oregon as a Health Care Psychologist.
2. Minimum one year clinical experience in relevant setting.
3. Experience with depression and depression treatment, as well as prior exposure to brief, structured counseling techniques (eg. CBT or PST) preferred.
4. Must have the physical ability to walk, bend, stoop, twist, kneel, reach, squat, pull and lift up to 25 lbs., climb stairs several times a day and stand for long periods of time.
5. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
6. Must have current CPR certification or must be able to obtain in one month.
7. If a recovering chemically dependent person, must be in a program of recovery and able to provide demonstration of sobriety of a minimum of two years.
8. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
9. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
10. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations, and treat individuals with respect and dignity.
TO APPLY: Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs