Post Date: 05/16/2020
Close Date: 06/01/2020
Senior Maintenance Technician-Floater
Department: Property Management
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Range: $19.47-$24.04/Per hour-DOE and Skills, REACH practices an equity pay philosophy that includes reviewing knowledge, skill, effort, responsibility, and working conditions in the performance of work
Works independently and with other staff to complete routine maintenance of properties. Position requires performance of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, and general repair to maintain properties in good condition. Works across the REACH property portfolio to insure operational performance. Requires a demonstrated ability and continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively with staff, volunteers, subcontractors, residents, and community partners.
Specific Job Skills:
• Strong working knowledge and demonstrated experience performing a variety of current repair
and maintenance techniques and procedures.
• Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of smartphone technology including phone calls, text, email and calendar.
• Ability to deal effectively with all types of people.
• Knowledge of building codes and basic landlord/tenant and fair housing laws.
Education and/or Experience:
• Experience and working knowledge of maintenance and repair practices and techniques.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in similar setting.
• Minimum one year in supervisory or lead position in construction or building maintenance.
Benefits package: REACH offers an incredible benefits package to our employees!401(k) Retirement plan with employer match, FSA, Medical, Dental, EAP, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D, employee service recognition award system, paid holidays, PTO, personal days, and sick leave. REACH also injects fun and camaraderie into the workplace by organizing activities, contests, and special events for our staff.
**Benefit coverage begins for FT/PT employees on the first of the month after hired, excluding 401(k) plan, other terms apply**
Complete details: https://reachcdc.org/reach/careers