Post Date: 11/30/2018
Close Date: 12/29/2018
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Outreach Clinic Behavioral Health, LCSW
DEPARTMENT: Old Town Clinic
SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Wednesday 8am-12pm
SUMMARY: The Outreach Clinic Behavioral Health/LCSW provides a variety of urgent and ongoing behavioral health services for patients in our outreach clinic settings. This role works to address all treatment needs, including physical health, addictions, mental health, and navigation of the health care system, medication management, and accessing benefits and entitlements.
1. Must have LCSW credential. Experience with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) preferred.
2. Has the competencies necessary to:
a. Identify precipitating events;
b. Gather histories of mental, emotional and physical disabilities, alcohol and drug use, past mental health services and criminal justice contacts;
c. Assess family, social and work relationships
d. Conduct a mental status assessment
e. Document a multiaxial DSM diagnosis
f. Write and implement or supervise implementation of a treatment plan
g. Conduct and document a mental health assessment
h. Provide mental health treatment and rehabilitative services within ones scope of practice
3. Minimum one year clinical experience in relevant setting.
4. Experience with depression and depression treatment, as well as prior exposure to brief, structured counseling techniques (eg. CBT or PST) preferred.
5. Must have the physical ability to walk, bend, stoop, twist, kneel, reach, squat, pull and lift
up to 25 lbs., climb stairs several times a day and stand for long periods of time.
6. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
7. Must have current CPR certification or must be able to obtain in one month.
8. If a recovering chemically dependent person, must be in a program of recovery and able to provide demonstration of sobriety of a minimum of two years.
9. Must be able to work within an integrated, multidisciplinary setting.
10. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
11. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations, and treat individuals with respect and dignity.
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs