Post Date: 02/14/2019
Close Date: 04/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Systems Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
SALARY: $56,000-$72,000/Annually DOE
SUMMARY: The Systems Analyst (SA) is a member of the Information Systems (IS) team. The position is responsible for analyzing the agency workflows and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems across the organization. The position is challenged to automate and/or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities and limitations. In addition improvements and automation, the SA is an active participant in software administration tasks, which includes but not limited to major software updates. The SA position works collaboratively with other IT team members and internal/external stakeholders to understand and translate agency needs into conceptual designs, data visualization, and system enhancements.
1. Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), comparable program OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. 2+ years experience in business/systems analysis, application development,
report writing or other IS activities.
3. Good understanding in user experience and interface design and development.
4. Familiar with Visual Studio IDE.
5. Knowledgeable in Visual Basic and/or C#.
7. Capable in Unified Modeling Language, wireframes, and/or other design
8. Experienced in writing queries, views and stored procedure in T-SQL.
9. Skillful in reporting tools, such as SQL Server Report Services.
10. Knowledgeable in Design Thinking, Lean Thinking and/or Agile practices.
11. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
12. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
13. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
14. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies
15. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic
backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles
and sexual orientations, and treat individuals with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY: To view the full job description and apply visit: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs