Post Date: 10/28/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Central City Concern is an innovative nonprofit agency providing comprehensive services to single adults and families in the Portland metro area who are impacted by homelessness, poverty and addictions. We hire people that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through innovative outcome-based strategies which support personal and community transformation.
CCC’s Hooper Detox Center is seeking a Milieu Supervisor
Hooper Detox provides both inpatient and outpatient withdrawal management and stabilization services for people seeking treatment for substance use disorders. Many of the staff at Hooper are in recovery themselves and have experienced the challenges that come with withdrawal and early stabilization. They serve as reminders that recovery is possible and often provide the first rays of hope for the long journey ahead.
Duties will include:
• Supervise SATs including hiring, ongoing development, performance, and training.
• Develop and implement an ongoing professional development program for SAT staff
• Work with HDSC Management team to expand and develop appropriate continuum of care for evidence based treatment for all stages of change.
• Work with HDSC Management team to expand and maximize service delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree in a human service or public health field, or a combination of at least three year’s work education, training or experience in chemical dependency and/or mental health treatment (QMHA) and/or CADC I.
• Minimum of two years supervisory experience of direct service staff in a social services milieu. Preferred supervisory experience in a residential treatment program.
• Must possess a current driver’s license and pass a DMV background
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. The OARs prohibit Substance Use Disorder program staff from having within the previous 3 years a DUI conviction or diversion, a felony conviction, or a conviction under the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
• Individuals who are recovering from a substance related disorder must be able to demonstrate continuous sobriety under non-residential, independent living conditions for the previous two-years per OAR standards.
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our employees:
• Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
• Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year! Fully vested with your first contribution!
• 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
• Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
• Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term Disability Insurance!
How to Apply:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs