Post Date: 04/22/2019
Close Date: 05/24/2019
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health care -- integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing -- to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma-informed care and who are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and who are expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
This position is full time (40 hours/week) located at Cascadia's outpatient Health Center in SE Milwaukie, OR. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm.
The Administrative Supervisor (Site Operation Supervisor) is responsible for oversight of Office Coordinators at the four Health Centers while supporting a Trauma Informed Care environment. The focus will be on-site billing duties; enrollments/discharge, authorizations, reports etc., With the high prevalence of trauma among individuals receiving mental health services, it is required the Administrative Supervisor understand the effects of trauma on health, coping, and other aspects of the lives of those we serve. This position provides direct supervision of Office Coordinators and takes an integral role in delegating work assignments, analyzing workloads, providing oversight, and providing technical assistance with billing activities. Major decisions will be reviewed and approved by management.
- The incumbent must have a high school diploma/GED.
- It is preferred that the job incumbent possess a bachelor's degree in healthcare, business, or other related field.
- Three years of increasingly responsible administrative or customer service experience or one year of management or supervisory experience preferred.
- One year of experience in a behavioral healthcare setting is preferred.
- A combination of education and experience may be used to satisfy the requirements.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Familiarity with basic office equipment, i.e., fax machines, printers, copiers
- Proficiency in computer hardware and software at a level to effectively perform the job functions
- Advanced skills with PC systems, including Access, MS Windows, MS Word , Power Point, and MS Excel preferred
- Ability to enter and retrieve data
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com