Post Date: 12/09/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.
Moda is seeking a Request for Proposal (RFP) Supervisor. This position will be responsible for supervising and directing the sales & service request for proposal (RFP’s) functions and support staff. This includes providing day to day leadership, training and support to the RFP Specialists. Coordinates communication to internal staff, including executives, on 200+ quotes both in house and externally. In addition, this individual assists with the presentation of quotes regardless of size..
01. Supervise and direct RFP’s for new potential sales & service and in force groups.
02. Manage the RFP process associated with new quotes/layouts we haven’t seen before from the agencies we work with.
03. Lead project manager on special projects as assigned.
04. Lead sales and service proposal communication initiative/strategies internally and externally.
05. Responsible for new and ongoing departmental training and documentation around the quoting process.
06. Coach and motivate staff to provide exceptional service to all clients (internal and external).
07. Lead projects and facilitate communication between internal departments (and external clients if appropriate) to ensure productivity standards are exceeded and deadlines are met.
08. Provide management support in the absence of other sales and service management staff.
09. Work with the sales & service management teams to set proposal objectives and develop an annual marketing plan to meet those objectives.
10. Responsible for the review and developing our quoting literature.
11. Provide back-up support.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Office environment with extensive close PC and keyboard work, constant sitting, and phone work. Must be able to navigate multiple screens. Work in excess of 40 hours per week, including evenings and occasional weekends, to meet business need.
Please apply directly here: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27358401&refresh=true
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
01. Bachelor degree or equivalent, and 3-5 years marketing/sales/supervisory experience in the health insurance industry, specifically in the RFP arena.
02. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
03. Strong statistical, analytical, problem solving, organizational, and detail orientation skills.
04. Strong project management and organization skills.
05. Strong creativity and vision.
06. Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff.
07. Ability to present internally.
08. Knowledge of Medical, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy insurance business as it relates to each specific 200+ quote.
09. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
10. Ability to work well under pressure; work with frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities.
11. Computer proficiency preferably with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
12. Ability to work long, extended hours. At times may need to work through the night.
Complete details: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27358401&refresh=true