Post Date: 07/02/2019
Close Date: 08/31/2019
The Coordinator of Assessment works with the College of Education (COE) at Portland State University for the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs in assessing COE program effectiveness and supporting programs for state, regional and national accreditation. As assessment coordinator, this position is responsible for edTPA coordination. This is a full-time year round position.
• BA/BS with 3+ years of related experience or Master’s Degree in Education with 1+ year of experience.
• Ability to work both independently and in collaborative and cooperative situations.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Familiarity with basic statistics, and general qualitative and quantitative research methods and data analysis.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including writing skills, and presentation abilities for large and facilitation for small groups.
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and set goals and time frames for work to be accomplished within.
• Technology skills and experience appropriate for the position (Excel, online survey, google suite, database).
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse colleagues, faculty and school personnel.
• Successful completion of a background check.
• Familiarity with advanced statistics.
• Familiarity with assessment management systems (e.g., Tk20).
• Experience preparing and presenting data reports.
• Experience with edTPA.
• Experience with Improvement Science.
The starting annual salary rate for this position will be $50,748 at 1.0 FTE. The starting salary may be negotiable above this range; however, it will be dependent upon the knowledge, experience, skills and abilities of the chosen candidate, the budget of the hiring department, and approval from HR.
PSU’s excellent benefits package includes 95% premium paid healthcare; a generous retirement and vacation package; and reduced tuition rates for employee, spouse or dependent at any of the Oregon Public Universities.
Complete details: https://jobs.hrc.pdx.edu/postings/30285