Post Date: 01/29/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
System Director of Women’s and Children’s Service opportunity available in the Portland Metro Area!
PeaceHealth is looking for a talented System Director to provide administrative and strategic leadership for Women’s and Children’s service lines across the PeaceHealth system. You will partner with our system service line medical director(s) to plan, develop and direct service line services across the system in alignment with our organizational goals and triple aim objectives. The successful candidate will serve as an integral part of the System Operations Council (System OC).
You will be responsible for setting targets for all areas of responsibility and will work with and assist other System OC members to achieve good outcomes for the whole organization. Under the supervision of system leadership, you will make decisions affecting strategy, implementation and management of resources and will problem solve operating issues involving medical staff, nursing and physician practices.
Qualifications for the System Director of Women’s and Children’s Service Lines include:
• Bachelor’s and master’s degree in a related field required or a combination of education and professional experience.
• Minimum 7 years of success in leading and facilitating clinical departments in an integrated healthcare system.
• Strong financial management skills; ability to analyze financial statements and create plans for improvement.
• Closely collaborate in a dyad relationship effectively leading a team in a closely-knit partnership.
• Other skills:
o Excellent verbal, negotiation, and written communication skills, particularly with key stakeholder groups such as physicians, other clinicians, and quality improvement staff.
o Strong customer service focus.
o Experience leading remote teams.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Interested? Please contact our Executive Recruiter, Deanna Toney, DToney@peacehealth.org
Ready to apply? Visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search for Job ID:170227.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.