Post Date: 03/19/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern’s (CCC) Blackburn Center is a new six-floor building in East Portland, Oregon (clinic and housing) that will give vulnerable people access to integrated housing, employment and health services, and provide support they need to stabilize and rebuild their lives.
CCC is hiring employees to help lift this project to national prominence. Known for innovative programming already, CCC now moves toward a first-of-its-kind operating model (including key changes such as centralized intake and integrated care teams) in a more diverse community and a landscape of new potential community partners. About 40 percent of East Portland’s population are immigrants and from communities of color. We strive to be a true reflection of the community and design our services and teams to achieve a culturally responsive place for our clients.
Our innovative, comprehensive services focuses on the whole person and their well-being. Our guiding principles drive this work to be:
integrated; in collaboration with community partners
focused on diversity, equity and inclusion; and
sustainable for long-term success.
Join us in this innovative and impactful work! CCC values lived experience and multilingual individuals in its hiring practices. Training and advancement opportunities are embedded in our culture and staff members support one another in their professional endeavors.
TITLE: Care Team Manager
DEPARTMENT: Clinical/Blackburn Center
SALARY: $49,100-$54,010 Annually DOE
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
The Blackburn Center is an innovative program that will offer integrated housing, health care, and
employment services with the long term goal of eliminating homelessness. We seek to change
how these services are delivered to all people, especially vulnerable populations.
The Care Team Manager is a leader of the patient-centered primary care team, who supervises
support staff and helps facilitate clinical services within each care team. The CTM is responsible for
delegation and supervision of the work of the primary care home, ensuring care that is
accountable, comprehensive, proactive, well-coordinated and patient-centered, addressing
medical, mental health, addiction, and behavior needs.
1. Minimum one (1) year of supervisory experience required. Two (2) or more years of
2. Experience working with unionized staff preferred.
3. Minimum one (1) year experience in community health center or primary care.
4. Must have current CPR certification or must be able to obtain in one month.
5. Bi-lingual preferred.
6. Must be able to proficiently use the following computer programs: Microsoft Outlook, Word
and Excel; Centricity is desirable.
7. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phone will be provided by
Central City Concern.
8. Must generally have the ability to walk, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift
heavy objects, and climb stairs with reasonable or no accommodation.
9. If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living
conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
10. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. This includes
clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
11. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds,
religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations,
and treat individuals with respect and dignity.
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs