Post Date: 01/07/2020
Close Date: 03/30/2020
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Pharmacy Technician
DEPARTMENTS: Blackburn Center
SCHEDULE: Multiple Shifts Available
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week. Scheduled between the hours of 8am-6pm.
SUMMARY: The Blackburn Center is an innovative program that will offer integrated housing, health care, and employment services with the long term goal of eliminating homelessness. We seek to change how these services are delivered to all people, especially vulnerable populations.
This position will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team at the Blackburn Center to deliver comprehensive, person-centered, integrated services to the Portland Eastside community. The pharmacy technician provides technical support to Pharmacists in the processing of prescriptions and maintenance of the Pharmacy Department. This position is aimed at individuals who have experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Current license with the Oregon State Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician or must be able to obtain one before starting the job.
3. Must have current CPR certification or must be able to obtain in one month.
4. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
5. Must adhere to CCC policies and procedures.
6. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
7. If driving for the agency with an agency vehicle, must possess a current driver’s license, pass a DMV background check and be designated an “acceptable” driver as outlined in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety Policy. Must pass an initial driver training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training.
8. If a recovering chemically dependent person, must be in an on-going program of recovery with 2 years demonstrated level of sobriety.
9. Must generally have the ability to walk, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects, and climb stairs with reasonable or no accommodation.
10. Bilingual preferred.
11. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees (in regular positions over 20 hours per week) valuing at approximately 30% of total compensation. Benefits include Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage and generous paid time off beginning at 4 weeks per year at time of hire.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs