Post Date: 05/29/2019
Close Date: 07/01/2019
Application / Business Intelligence Developer
Full Time, Full Benefits
The Application / Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will be responsible for the development, deployment and ongoing support of business intelligence and collaborative solutions to meet the informational needs to manage the organization. This individual will work closely with the Systems Analyst and the business users to deliver the right data to make better business decisions. Additionally, this position will assist in the development and support of our Electronic Health Record system, as well as provide support for existing systems and processes.
Primary duties and Responsibilities:
• Delivery of business intelligence solutions through the use of Microsoft Database Tools, such as Power BI.
• Maintain knowledge of business processes, cross-functional relationships and their use of information.
• Strong understanding of relational and dimensional data models and structures.
• Work with third parties to design and implement data sharing processes using ETL and SSIS.
• Participate in design review discussions offering input regarding business requirements and system configuration.
• Development and maintenance of data extraction, transformation and loading procedures (ETL) for Microsoft SQL Server databases.
• Designing and developing data interfaces to internal and external data sources.
• Integration of systems/tools supporting Business Intelligence, Content Management and workflow.
• Ensures all required deliverables are completed by set deadlines.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science (or equivalent with focus on healthcare and healthcare systems) or a related field.
• 3 years of related experience in business intelligence development or related experience.
• 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree.
• Knowledge of database architecture and design for Business Intelligence, data warehousing and operational data stores.
• Experience in the development and support of Microsoft SQL Server environments using industry best practices.
• Ability to translate functional requirements and business rules to create and document technical design, implement the necessary technology to fulfill requirements.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues, isolating root cause and taking appropriate action to remediate issues.
• Must pass a DHS criminal history background check
• Must meet agency driving requirements
Starting Pay Rate:
Application/ Business Intelligence Developer: $38.29 - $39.24
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more about mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for the clients we serve.
Click here to apply:
***If viewing job via alternate website go to: https://www.morrisonkids.org/careers/openpositions/ and select the job title “Application / Business Intelligence Developer” and click: "APPLY NOW!"
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.