Post Date: 07/03/2019
Close Date: 07/15/2019
The Portland Water Bureau is seeking an applicant to assist the Maintenance & Construction team with various administrative support tasks.
The Portland Water Bureau is seeking an applicant to assist the Portland Water Bureau Maintenance and Construction team. Assisting administrative support with the use of computers, filing, and office support software, such as Excel, Word, and Outlook. This position requires experience in data entry, and great oral communication and customer service. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in the water industry. The CSA will primarily work in the office but may assist the safety team in the field for taking notes. This position will support the Safety Group.
Additional position information:
This position will be part-time or full-time seasonal up to 40 hours per week.
The schedule will be coordinated with the CSA so that the work occurs during normal business hours Monday through Friday.
The work will start in July 2019.
The CSA will report to the Water Bureau's Interstate facility at 664 N Tillamook Street. The CSA will work under the direction of the Water Bureau staff.
The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
1. Ability to assist with the maintenance of spreadsheets for tracking work tasks utilizing Microsoft Excel
2. Ability to assist with the maintenance of office files and creation
3. Ability to maintain confidential information
4. Experience and ability to perform various secretarial and administrative tasks
5. Ability to use organizational and communication skills
Applicants must also possess:
A valid State Drivers License and an acceptable driving record at the time of appointment.