Post Date: 12/05/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Do you want to bring your people-first lens, solutions-finding approach, and workforce expertise to a company that was built on innovation? Read on.
Our client prioritizes finding win-win solutions in workforce management by striking the perfect balance between staffing an efficient and profitable workforce that meets service-level standards while also delivering a flexible experience for front-line employees.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished and collaborative leader with a proven track record of success who maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in contact center workforce management and developing innovative practices. This candidate thrives in a unique, people-centric environment where they can use creative problem-solving, challenge the status quo, and innovate new best practices that benefit employees, customers and the business.
What You’ll Be Accountable For
Producing accurate forecasts and reports on anticipated service volume while analyzing real time performance and opportunities for improvement. You will build staffing plans, balancing employee and customer experience, and operational effectiveness. You are accountable for the customer service staff capacity, effectiveness, and service outputs.
You will be leading a team with an analytical mind and personable touch and responsible for the workforce planning and workload forecasting throughout. You will partner closely with the leadership team in ensuring organizational excellence and effectiveness.
Your Work DNA
• You and your team are superheroes of our client, leaping tall buildings in a single bound while safeguarding assets and assuring accurate and timely recording and reporting.
• Your attention to detail is almost supernatural and spot on regarding the reporting and analysis you are responsible for.
• Growing yourself and others energizes you! You not only take pride in your own work, but you inspire others to go above and beyond what they thought they could do. You garner respect for the way that you treat others and motivate reciprocity.
• You understand how all the pieces fit together historically helping to create road maps for solid, financial future projections for the company.
• Extensive Experience in workforce management and planning, capacity planning, long-term forecasting and strategy
• Experience forecasting with WFM applications and working with call routing strategies
• Contact Center Operations Experience
• High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information, metrics, and KPIs from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences
• High level of adaptability and flexibility, with a demonstrated ability to thrive in a team-based environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and service-oriented
• Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development, learning new skills, and taking on new challenges
• Expert computer skills and Microsoft Office applications including Outlook Email, Word and Advanced proficiency in Excel.
• Strong Analytical, Math, Reasoning and Investigative skills
• 5-7 years management experience with ability to influence and drive results or equivalent
• Knowledge of Aspect workforce management system is highly desired
Work takes place in an office setting. It requires the ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time and communicate effectively with a diverse audience in person, by phone and by computer. This position may travel between office sites occasionally.
Cinder Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. We support and encourage diversity!
Complete details: https://teamcinder.com/job/workforce-manager/