Post Date: 07/30/2019
Close Date: 08/16/2019
OES seeks a polished professional and talented data analyst to be its admissions operations manager. This role will manage the admissions database and be the lead data analyst responsible for interpreting and designing statistical information for presentation to stakeholders. In addition, the operations manager will oversee the Flexible Tuition Program (FT) at OES. From budgeting, to promotion of the program, to managing the FT application process and communicating with applicants about decisions, the operations manager is the primary administrator of this important support for families. This position will be involved in a range of Admissions Office marketing activities and should be able to serve as a valuable source of support to the Enrollment team in this regard. Success in this role requires highly developed powers of analysis, talent in information design, sensitivity in dealing with confidential information, strong communication skills, and a warm, professional demeanor.
In addition to the qualifications detailed below the manager must possess intercultural competence and a sophisticated understanding of the issues around diversity, equity, and inclusion. Finally, a collaborative style and service-oriented disposition are particularly important to the effectiveness of this role. This position reports directly to the director of enrollment management.
● BA/BS or equivalent combination of training and experience
● Three years’ experience working in admissions in a K-12 school or in higher education
● Understanding of statistics, data analysis, information design
● Experience administering a financial aid program, knowledge of SSS
● Marketing experience, encompassing print and digital media
● Intercultural competence, ability to work with families and colleagues of diverse backgrounds, sensitivity and sophistication around issues of equity and inclusion
● Advanced digital literacy, advanced database and Excel skills, proficiency in overall MS Office, internet based applications, Google Drive, video conferencing, as appropriate to duties
● Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
BENEFITS HIGHLIGHTS: 95% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee (25% for dependents), retirement plan with up to 7.5% employer matching with immediate eligibility, paid time off including sick, vacation, personal and floating holidays, 16 paid holidays per year, abundant professional development opportunities, and an excellent free lunch daily. See the OES Benefits Guide at www.oes.edu/employees for more detailed information.
CASH COMPENSATION: Starts at $60,000 to $65,000 per year depending on experience
APPLICATION PROCESS: Visit www.oes.edu/careers to see the full job description and to learn more about this unique school. Then, complete the OES online application and attach a cover letter and resume.
Follow the link below to set up a login and password that will allow you to save and return to your application:
Oregon Episcopal School does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), disability, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristic or status.
Complete details: https://www.oes.edu/careers