Post Date: 08/13/2019
Close Date: 08/23/2019
We are ThinkShout, a Portland-grown, certified B Corp dedicated to helping progressive organizations change the world through creative strategies and digital solutions. We’re looking for a Project Manager to lead cross-departmental teams to execute award-winning websites and digital products for our client partners.
Leveraging top communication skills, people savvy, and stakeholder wrangling, our project managers are the critical anchor of our service delivery team. This position reports to the Director of Project Management.
- 3+ years project management experience, demonstrating increased complexity in the role including:
- Creating timelines
- Defining project plans and requirements
- Scoping and managing project budgets (Min. $100,000)
- Stakeholder engagement
- Analyzing and mitigating risk
- Managing cross-departmental teams
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with time and materials services and client billing
- Understanding of software lifecycle, and basic content management systems including WordPress and Drupal
- Experience and familiarity with various project management methodologies and techniques
- Navigate uncertainty and new information with calm and flexibility.
- Provide structure and functional supervision to internal team members
- Balance key processes with flexible project methodologies
- Engage with diverse client stakeholders, team members and vendors to steer the whole project life cycle
- Facilitate efficient project meetings with clear objectives, guided discussion and actionable take-aways
- Regardless of whether you’ve worked in an agency setting, if you’re energized by this work and feel that you have the qualifications necessary to join our team in this role, we encourage you to apply. Many of our current staff members have taken nontraditional paths to ThinkShout!
This is a full-time position based in our office in downtown Portland, OR. We have a strong focus on work/life balance with a flexible office hours policy. This position includes opportunities to learn and attend conferences and onsite client meetings.
The salary band for this position is $60-80k. On top of salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health insurance with dental, vision, and alternative care
- Company funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Matching 401k
- Life insurance and short term disability insurance
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- 30 days of PTO annually, including holidays
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of service
- Professional development funds
ThinkShout is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. A diverse workplace strengthens the work of all employees, ensures that the organization has the strongest staff possible, and enables all employees to collectively and more completely pursue the fulfillment of our mission, vision, and values. ThinkShout is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Send us a cover letter focusing on why you're interested in a career at ThinkShout and a resume in PDF format. Please include links to your online presence, portfolio, or personal website within your resume. You should also provide as many of the following details as possible:
- Information about your project management philosophy.
- Information about your experience working with diverse teammates and stakeholders.
- Any questions you might have for us here at ThinkShout.
Complete details: https://www.workable.com/j/D58CAF0068