Post Date: 08/13/2019
Close Date: 09/30/2019
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for an Administrative Office Coordinator to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As an Administrative Office Coordinator, you will provide administrative, technical, clerical and office management support to the Project Solution managers in the Office of Information Services (OIS) and staff for the Integrated Eligibility (IE) project and its subprojects.
In this role, you will ensure that clerical and logistical functions of the section operate in an orderly fashion as well as establish and maintain procedures and other controls necessary to carry out assigned program activities.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are an Administrative Office Coordinator, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Two (2) years of experience as an administrative specialist or executive support specialist which included administrative support for a project, program, or operation. OR (b) One (1) year of postsecondary education AND One (1) year of experience as an administrative specialist or executive support specialist which included administrative support for a project, program, or operation. OR (c) An equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or similar programs.
• Experience using Microsoft Outlook.
• Experience using Microsoft SharePoint.
• Ability to carry out and support administrative tasks for multiple levels of multiple management, line and project staff.
• Ability to increase team efficiency.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.