Post Date: 06/07/2019
Close Date: 07/31/2019
Do you believe the work you do should enrich the lives of others and improve the world in which we live? Would you like to work in a dynamic environment that values unique perspectives and colleagues who are passionate about learning? If so, we have a place for you at Education Northwest.
Education Northwest is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to helping all children and youth reach their full potential. We partner with public, private, and community-based organizations to address educational inequities and improve student success. While most of our work centers on the Pacific Northwest, our evaluations, technical assistance, and research studies have national impact and provide timely and actionable results.
We are looking for an Associate - Applied Research and Evaluation for our Center for Research, Evaluation and Analysis.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
• Serve as project coordinator for multiple applied research and evaluation projects
• Work closely with team members, clients and partners scheduling/coordinating site visits and client meetings, prepping for field work and conducting interviews
• Manage online surveys and email/text messaging campaigns for multiple projects including putting surveys online, providing quality assurance, managing campaigns and tracking response rates and related tasks
• Assist teams with qualitative coding of text and video using coding schemes developed by researchers
• Clean interview transcripts and produce qualitative code report in Atlas Ti
• Provide quality assurance review of external reports, deliverables and other client facing materials
• Perform other related administrative duties as needed including transcription, editing, proofing and formatting, note taking and scheduling and travel support.
Ideal Candidates will possess
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in an applied research and evaluation setting
• Strong detail orientation and comfort reviewing and providing feedback on technical reports and data collection instruments
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills working with professional colleagues and clients
• Experience and comfort working with external clients and partners
• Experience managing, cleaning and working with qualitative data (e.g. interview, focus group) and using qualitative data analysis software
• Experience with online survey tools (e.g. Survey Gizmo, Survey Monkey, Qualtrics)
• Experience programming online surveys, managing survey data and analyzing results preferred
• Some experience with interviewing or other qualitative data collection preferred
• Fluency in Spanish preferred
Travel and other Key Requirements
• Occasional travel by air and via car to various areas in and out of state
• Reside in greater Portland, Oregon area or be willing to relocate
Interested in being a part of this amazing and diverse team of dedicated individuals? Please submit your resume and cover letter at https://educationnorthwest.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0j9j8/
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
Position will remain open until filled
Find out more about Education Northwest by connecting with us on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/educationnorthwest and/or following us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/#!/educationnw
Education Northwest is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Complete details: https://educationnorthwest.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0j9j8/