Post Date: 05/15/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens
TITLE: Payroll Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Accounting - Administration
REPORTS TO: Controller
SALARY: $20.97-$22.74 Hourly
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
SUMMARY: The overall function of this position is to execute the full cycle preparation of payroll for Central City Concern (CCC). This position will provide excellent customer service to a diverse employee base. Experience in the understanding and application of a union agreement is extremely important. Knowledge of UltiPro and Ultimate Time Management (UTM) software is desired.
1. Bachelor’s degree or Payroll Certification preferred.
2. Minimum four years of experience in payroll processing for large organizations.
3. In depth knowledge of payroll administration.
4. Extensive experience with bargaining agreements and represented payroll processing
5. Excellent computer skills. Microsoft Office applications, especially, Excel and Word. SAGE
MIP fund accounting software preferred.
6. UltiPro and UTM experience preferred.
7. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
8. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
9. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects. Must
be able to climb stairs several times a day.
10. Must adhere to Agency’s policies of non-discrimination.
11. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds,
religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations,
treating each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs