Post Date: 07/03/2019
Close Date: 08/30/2019
Full Time, Full Benefits
The Administrative Coordinator performs office management and administrative duties for the programs, by coordinating services with designated agency and funding stakeholders related to medical & clinical services, tracking/monitoring and submission of reports specific to funder and program outcomes, and ensuring youth case records are in compliance with contract monitoring. In addition, this position performs the administrative portion related to case management functions associated with ensuring compliance of youth case records.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
Create and maintain a variety of files and records including medical, clinical, youth case files, and reports; maintain the department archive system.
Maintains and updates program forms which may include policies and procedures.
Oversee the establishment and maintenance of confidential youth files according to HIPAA rules ensuring all documents filed following agency guidelines
Education and Work Experience:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
• One year employment experience which demonstrates office management experience.
• Intermediate computer skills using word processing, databases, spreadsheets and email.
• Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, fluent in written, read and verbal (preferred).
• Prior experience working in ORR Programs preferred.
• Pass a DHS criminal history background
• Meet agency driving requirements
Benefits and Perks: Extensive benefit package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. Company provided Life and Long-Term Disability. Paid vacation and sick time. Transportation stipend for employees working at our downtown location. Access to employee resource groups and much more!
Administrative Coordinator: $16.14- $17.16
Bilingual Administrative Coordinator (Spanish): $17.59 - $18.71
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
•Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more about mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for all of our clients
External Candidate Process: Click here to apply:
*** External candidates, if viewing job through Indeed.com or Glassdoor go to: https://www.morrisonkids.org/careers/openpositions/ and select the job title “Administrative Coordinator- PASO” and click: “Apply for Job”
Internal Candidate Process: Current Morrison employees, please visit our Internal Career Center by logging in Workforce Now ADP and following this path: Myself > Talent > Career Center > Administrative Coordinator - PASO
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://morrisonkids.org/job/administrative-coordinator/