Post Date: 01/04/2019
Close Date: 01/13/2019
Central City Concern is a nationally recognized social services agency that provides integrated health care, housing, and employment services to homeless and low-income people in the Portland area. We're changing our community for the better, and we want you to help.
TITLE: Marketing Manager
DEPARTMENT: Public Affairs
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SALARY: $55904 - $64290 Annually/DOE
SUMMARY: The Marketing Manager position is responsible for engaging with CCC programs to assess their marketing needs, developing and executing Central City Concern's marketing plans, and executing major marketing campaigns and events, excluding fundraising events. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for creating marketing materials for CCC programs, and attending community events to promote programs. An initial heavy focus of this position will be on CCC’s health programs and clinics. Position works in concert with the Director and Associate Director of Communications and Marketing to assess the ways in which mediums can be leveraged to support and amplify the agency's broader branding and messaging efforts. This position will also work closely with the agency’s health literacy lead to ensure equity and plain language in all materials.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Affairs, Public Relations, Journalism or related fields required
2. Must have experience in writing and publications
3. Track record of running, tracking and analyzing successful marketing campaigns.
4. Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
5. Must have strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, InDesign and social media websites
6. Experience writing creative copy using plain language techniques
7. Past experience in non-profit or health organizations is preferred
8. Must be comfortable working in proximity to Portland’s homeless community
9. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test and background check
10. Must generally have the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects and climb stairs, with reasonable or no accommodation.
11. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
12. Occasional weekend and evening hours will be required
13. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
14. Must be able to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY: To view the full job description and apply visit: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs
Central City Concern is a second chance employer and complies with applicable laws regarding consideration of criminal background for employment purposes. Government regulations, contractual requirements, or the duties of this particular job may require CCC to conduct a background check and take appropriate action to address prior criminal convictions.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs