Post Date: 12/31/2018
Close Date: 01/21/2019
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a Senior Systems Analyst, you will provide high quality, in-depth support for sophisticated technical computer software and data systems that are foundational to the ongoing operation of OHA and DHS. These systems are small to large scale, business critical and of high demand.
In this role, you will utilize technical skill and ability of a very high order in the analysis and resolution of technical problems in the areas of customer assistance, operational maintenance, and construction. The customer base served includes technically sophisticated end-users, software vendors and suppliers, systems programmers, technical contractors, systems management staff, and systems operation staff.
In this role, you will provide expertise and leadership to analyze, plan, develop, integrate, implement and coordinate the operations, maintenance, installation and construction of information systems.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are an experienced Systems Analyst, don't delay, apply today!
This is a full-time, permanent position that is classified and represented by a union.
This position will be located in Salem at 3990 Fairview Industrial Drive SE.
(a) Six (6) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis and Troubleshooting.
(b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND four (4) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis and Troubleshooting.
(c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND two (2) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis and Troubleshooting.
(d) Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field may substitute for all of the above.
• Experience in Microsoft Windows OS, Intune, Office 365, System Center Configuration Manager, BIOS configurations, Active Directory and PowerShell scripting.
• Experience in engineering, design and implementation of the Windows operating systems, imaging solution, application packaging, compatibility testing, and deployment methods.
• Experience in Product System Development lifecycle including system design and architectures, implementation, integration, and testing of infrastructure and endpoint technologies.
• Experience managing endpoint device configurations by use of image settings, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Active Directory group polices.
• Experience configuring and supporting App-Locker, BitLocker, Device Guard, App Guard and Endpoint protection through automated systems (Intune/SCCM).
• Experience with the cloud computing deployment model as it relates to enterprise productivity.
• Knowledge of desktop virtualization technologies, such as Desktop as a Service (DaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), terminal servers and client-based virtualization technologies.
• Experience managing lightweight endpoint devices (thin clients, Chromebooks, etc.) used to access virtual applications and virtual desktops.
• Experience in project management agile framework, methodology, principles, techniques and practices
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.