Post Date: 11/26/2019
Close Date: 12/16/2019
Close date: 12/16/2019
Salary: $4312 - $6294 monthly
Location: Portland, OR
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA), Public Health Division (PHD), Health Care Regulation and Quality Improvement (HCRQI) program in Portland, OR is recruiting for an EMS & Trauma Data Systems Coordinator to manage the data systems for the Oregon Emergency Medical Services Information System (OR-EMSIS) and the Oregon Trauma Registry. HCRQI oversees the EMS and Trauma Systems Program which develops and regulates systems for quality emergency medical care in Oregon.
hat will you do?
As the EMS & Trauma Data Systems Coordinator, you will manage database user partnerships for the Oregon Emergency Medical Services Information System (OR-EMSIS) and the Oregon Trauma Registry. You will provide user support and technical assistance, coordinate and conduct training on system use and quality assurance activities; coordinate and facilitate stakeholder project groups; and provide project management for system upgrades and other information system implementation processes.
What's in it for you?
You will work with a team of public health professionals who are passionate about the work they do to ensure that Oregonians have wide access to the health care they need. Do you have experience in EMS? Do you have experience in project management? Do you have experience managing databases? Are you proficient in EMS information platforms? If so, we want to connect with you!
What are we looking for?
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, or a degree related to the agency program that demonstrates the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and two years of experience coordinating or administering a program OR any combination of experience or education equivalent to five years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skill requirements listed for the classification.
• Preference will be given to candidates with clinical and operational Emergency Medical Services experience (EMS certification preferred).
• Basic understanding of the use of data for health care providers in EMS and trauma systems.
• Experience in project management and assuring project goals are completed by monitoring work and taking corrective action when necessary.
• Experience in contract and vendor management.
• Experience providing technical assistance to database users.
• Experience making public presentations and engaging stakeholders.
• Experience developing curriculum and delivering training.
• Experience with ImageTrend or Lancet EMS and Trauma platforms.
• Experience promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.
Please complete the online application at the following link: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Portland--Oregon-Street---OHA/EMS---Trauma-Data-Systems-Coordinator--Program-Analyst-2-_REQ-23508