Post Date: 07/15/2019
Close Date: 08/31/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens
Close Date: Open Until Filled
***Applicants must upload a cover letter and resume to their application in order to be considered for this opportunity.***
TITLE: HRIS Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Director of Human Resources, Operations
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for configuration, optimization and support of the Human Resource Information Systems. The HRIS Analyst role is primarily focused on projects/process improvement, system support, system maintenance responsibilities and reporting/query running and analysis. This position provides operational and project support to HR and Payroll functional areas. This position will be instrumental in the department’s ongoing efforts to automate and streamline internal HR processes.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field OR an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. 2 years of HRIS business/systems analysis experience required.
3. Experience with UltiPro HRIS strongly preferred.
4. Minimum of two years’ experience in business/systems analysis, application development, report writing or other IS activities.
5. Good understanding in user experience and interface design and development.
6. Proficient in computer systems (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.) with advanced Excel skills.
7. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions form managers and internal and external customers.
8. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
9. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
10. Must adhere to agency’s policies of non-discrimination.
11. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations, treating each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs