Post Date: 01/09/2020
Close Date: 02/29/2020
Junior Research and Evaluation Associate
On-Call, scheduled to work 19 hours per week or less
Our Mission: Inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action.
The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry is seeking an on-call Junior Research and Evaluation Associate to lead and support museum research and evaluation efforts by engaging people of all ages in collaborative research and development methods. Activities may include proposal writing, literature reviews, study design, data collection, data entry, data analysis, and report writing. Activities will support exhibit, program, and organizational development. Come join a dynamic team that participates in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest.
• Graduate degree, preferably in sciences, behavior, museum studies, education, communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in evaluation of education programs, exhibits, survey research, or related work, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with the public, formal and informal settings.
• Minimum 1 year of coordination and project management skills.
• Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred
• Working knowledge of behavioral research (e.g., literature searches, data collection, data management, data analysis, data interpretation, and data reporting).
• Pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
• $19.95 - $21.25 per hour, depending on experience.
• Eligible for Oregon Sick.
We invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team.
To learn more or apply, visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/408947.html.
Position closes when filled.
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/408947.html