Post Date: 04/03/2019
Close Date: 09/30/2019
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst with Software Testing experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a Senior Testing Analyst, you will plan and coordinate all Solution Quality Assurance (SQA) and Testing services for the OR-Kids Operations and Maintenance. In this role, you will work with team leaders, technical staff and Business Analysts to plan, design, develop, execute and report on quality assurance and testing activities.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are an Analyst with Software Testing experience, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Six (6) years of information systems experience in Software Testing. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND four (4) years of information systems experience in Software Testing. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND two (2) years of information systems experience in Software Testing. OR (d) A Master's degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field may substitute for all of the above.
• Extensive knowledge of contemporary software development lifecycle approaches such as Waterfall, Iterative and Agile.
• Extensive knowledge of the goals and characteristics of the types of testing performed in an application lifecycle.
• Extensive knowledge of information systems requirements analysis methods, tools and techniques.
• Experience with test automation principles, approaches and techniques.
• Experience in quality assurance and quality control.
• Solid understanding of IT Service Management principles.
• Experience in project planning and scheduling.
• Experience using requirements traceability tools to map solution and test requirements.
• Ability to write project, phase and iteration test plans based on a project’s test strategy.
• Experience estimating and planning SQA/test activities based on a project’s complexity and approach.
• Experience reviewing and revising IT service contracts and monitoring contract performance.
• Ability to provide technical staff guidance, mentoring, training and assistance.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.