Post Date: 09/17/2019
Close Date: 10/31/2019
Mental Health Therapist
Full Time, Full Benefits
We are seeking a Mental Health Therapist/QMHP with a passion to serve children, adolescents and their families who are struggling with emotional and behavioral challenges. You will be joining the Gresham Outpatient team, within an agency committed to adopting the Sanctuary Model. Our therapists are trained and supported to provide individual, family and group therapy modalities, along with active case management and advocacy. Incredible Years, Seeking Safety and ARC model trainings are offered, along with active supervision and consultation groups; licensure supervision is available. Training in alcohol and drug services is also possible if interested, as is working toward CADC credentialing. Overall, we strive to be inclusive and supportive, while providing care that is developmentally targeted and trauma informed.
Education and Work Experience:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
• Master’s level degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field.
• One-year experience in a mental health setting providing therapy to children and families.
• Licensure preferred but not required.
• Must be able to meet QMHP requirements under State of Oregon MHDD Division’s Administrative rules.
• Bilingual capabilities preferred.
• Ability to pass background check.
• Must meet agency driving requirement
• Must pass criminal history check.
Starting Pay Range:
Mental Health Therapist: $19.36-$22.99
Bilingual (Spanish) Mental Health Therapist: $21.10-$25.06
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more about mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for the clients we serve.
External Candidate Process: Click here to apply:
*** If viewing job through a job board without enabled links please visit: https://www.morrisonkids.org/careers/openpositions/ and select the job title “Mental Health Therapist – Gresham Outpatient” and click: “Apply for Job”
Internal Candidate Process: Current Morrison employees, please visit our Internal Career Center by logging in Workforce Now ADP and following this path: Myself > Talent > Career Center > Mental Health Therapist – Gresham Outpatient
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
No phone calls please.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://morrisonkids.org/job/mental-health-therapist-gresham/