Post Date: 11/15/2018
Close Date: 12/15/2018
The Web Analyst will work with internal and external clients to provide recommendations and drive eCommerce optimizations and insights. This position requires the analyst to have knowledge in web analytics, with a consulting and business savvy focus. The analyst will leverage their analytical skills to develop dashboards, reporting products and ultimately insights that solve business problems. This position will report work collaboratively with various cross functional teams including operations, marketing, merchandising, planning, and relevant stakeholders to drive eCommerce excellence and efficiency.
- Maintain daily and weekly dashboards. Participate in weekly business reviews meetings. identify traffic trends, abandonment issues and opportunities for improving site conversion rates. provide strategic insights and recommendations to increase site conversion and drive site improvements.
- Provide monthly/quarterly deep dive analysis of the Ecommerce business. Provide a holistic summary of performance and takeaways that take into consideration all device types, marketing programs, merchandising strategies, and promotions. Summarize and present findings to various management levels.
- Collaborate with members of the Ecommerce team including Site Managers, Marketing, Merchandising, and Planning to provide analytic support to measure performance of efforts. Guide end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas and then build appropriate reporting that provides insight into the performance of initiatives and approaches within each area.
- Coordination and analysis of produce recommendations and specific site personalization tests.
- Oversee all web analytics tools to ensure accurate implementation and appropriate level of exposure, adoption, and utilization.
- Own the maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Stay informed about, communicate, and apply current or new trends and best practices in web analytics.
- Develop processes and methodologies to automate reporting, where possible.
- Prioritize all ad hoc reporting requests based on potential business value.
To apply, please visit Columbia's careers website https://columbia.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/ecomm-web-analyst-5189
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age
Complete details: https://columbia.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/ecomm-web-analyst-5189