Post Date: 02/03/2020
Close Date: 02/29/2020
The Brand Communications Coordinator will assist in increasing Cambia’s brands visibility and helps enhance and strengthen the company’s reputation through the implementation of strategic brand communications plans and supporting communications efforts. Helps support brand, content and social strategy efforts and works to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to protect, build and amplify the value of Cambia.
As a key member of the Strategic Communications team, the Brand Communications Coordinator will manage and execute communications activities including measurement and reporting activities for Cambia’s Brand and Social team. This role is based in Portland, OR but will also support proactive efforts in other Cambia markets as needed.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Collaboration, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
• Write and edit social media messages and campaigns, award submissions, blog posts, internal communications, and other special writing projects
• Support the social media team’s media monitoring, publishing and analytics software application
• Research and monitor and report results to support campaigns
• Implement strategic communications plans for Cambia
• Support social media channels (including developing content and posting).
• Serve as department contact for blogs, websites, brand projects.
• Produce comprehensive project plans to support communications strategies
• The Brand Communications Coordinator would have a Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications or related field and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent writing skills, including experience in writing and publishing social media content, blog content, articles news releases, fact sheets, internal communications, and, editing and research skills required
• Strong organizational and project management and ability to prioritize multiple initiatives work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to generate owned media content, social media plans and help develop contributed content to elevate Cambia’s portfolio of brands.
• Solid knowledge of brand, social and PR functions, including owned media, social media and measurement systems.
• Strategic yet creative thinker, self-starter, cool under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both oral and written) with a service oriented approach to projects.
• Flexibility and inter-personal skills that allows effective collaboration with people at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships within the organization to help achieve business outcome
• Understands social media best practices and is knowledgeable about social media sites and tools, and is an active participant on social media
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have nearly a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position