Post Date: 02/17/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
Bates Group (www.batesgroup.com) has been a trusted partner to our financial services clients and their counsel for more than 30 years, delivering superior quality and results on a cost-effective basis. Voted a Best Securities Litigation Consulting Firm by readers of the New York Law Journal and an NYLJ Hall of Fame service provider, Bates Group provides solutions throughout the lifecycle of your legal, regulatory, and compliance matters. With a roster of over 200 financial industry and regulatory compliance experts, Bates offers services in litigation consultation and testimony, regulatory enforcement and internal investigations, compliance solutions, AML and financial crimes, forensic accounting, damages, and big data consulting.
Our Recruiter position is responsible for the full lifecycle recruitment of positions as well as candidate pipeline development. Reporting to the Director of People and Culture, the Recruiter works directly with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and partner with them through the recruitment process. Responsibilities include writing position postings, sourcing a diverse candidate pipeline through ads and networking contacts, managing the interview process, and supporting the candidates and hiring managers through selection. The role requires managing multiple position openings, providing excellent service both internally and externally, and keeping an eye toward high-level candidate experience. This role also supports key projects as needed on the People and Culture team.
• Manage full lifecycle recruitment for multiple positions throughout various stages of hiring
• Cultivate a pipeline of qualified candidates with diverse experiences
• Serve as a partner to hiring manager to facilitate needs assessment in new and replacement positions through final selection and onboarding
• Generate ideas for creative outbound recruitment and attend events for branding as needed
• Track progress and provide data and analysis on referrals, ad placement, and effective sourcing
Skills and Competencies
• 2 to 3 years full-cycle recruitment experience, additional HR experience a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office, as well as previous ATS experience preferred
• Ability to assist and work with company personnel in a positive manner
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Prioritize and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to deal with frequent changes and adjust priorities accordingly
• Strong organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
• Exceptional ability to work independently and as part of a team, interact with all levels of staff and management, and identify and manage multiple projects
Successful completion of a background check through Bates Group is required before the employee’s start date. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position as well as move about. The employee is frequently required to operate equipment such as computers and copiers. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to our jobs page at https://www.batesgroup.com/about/careers
Complete details: https://www.batesgroup.com/about/careers