Post Date: 01/15/2020
Close Date: 02/28/2020
Join the largest and most influential business association in Oregon!
Oregon Business & Industry is growing their membership team!
If you thrive on establishing relationships and working in business-to-business sales, this opportunity is for you.
The primary role of the OBI account executive will be to introduce businesses throughout Oregon to the benefits, programs and services of OBI. This will be accomplished through outbound calls to and meetings with members, attendance at key events and networking. The second primary duty will be to educate, engage and partner with insurance agencies and partner organizations throughout the sate of Oregon to sell the OBI member benefits and programs.
Position Overview- Reports to VP of Member Relations and Strategic Partnerships and will work out of the office located in Salem, OR
• Minimum 3-5 years sales and customer retention experience
• Strong prospecting and lead generation skills
• Strong Negotiation and partnership building skills
• Comfortable presenting information in a B2B space
• Proven to be dependable and prompt
• Ability to build and maintain partnerships internally and externally
About Oregon Business & Industry
Oregon Business & Industry is Oregon’s largest and most influential comprehensive business association advocating for a strong economy and a healthy, prosperous and competitive Oregon. Members participate with other business leaders committed to growing Oregon’s economy, quality jobs for our citizens, and healthy communities. OBI also offers members money-saving services.
• Medical and Dental coverage
• Generous paid time off and paid holidays
• Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to Katie Koenig at email@example.com.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Representative, Location: Salem, OR - 97301