Post Date: 03/11/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern’s (CCC) Blackburn Center is a new six-floor building in East Portland, Oregon (clinic and housing) that will give vulnerable people access to integrated housing, employment and health services, and provide support they need to stabilize and rebuild their lives.
CCC is hiring employees to help lift this project to national prominence. Known for innovative programming already, CCC now moves toward a first-of-its-kind operating model (including key changes such as centralized intake and integrated care teams) in a more diverse community and a landscape of new potential community partners. About 40 percent of East Portland’s population are immigrants and from communities of color. We strive to be a true reflection of the community and design our services and teams to achieve a culturally responsive place for our clients.
Our innovative, comprehensive services focuses on the whole person and their well-being. Our guiding principles drive this work to be:
• trauma informed
• integrated; in collaboration with community partners
• focused on diversity, equity and inclusion; and
• sustainable for long-term success.
Join us in this innovative and impactful work! CCC values lived experience and multilingual individuals in its hiring practices. Training and advancement opportunities are embedded in our culture and staff members support one another in their professional endeavors.
TITLE: Pharmacy Technician Operations Manager
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Pharmacy Technician Operations Manager provides technical support to Pharmacists in the processing of prescriptions and maintenance of the Pharmacy Department. This position supervises the Pharmacy Technicians, provides daily support to the Pharmacy Operations Manager, and monitors operational activities through quality assurance audits. This position requires an individuals who has experience as a Pharmacy Technician, extensive experience with pharmacy workflows, able to direct the available resources appropriately to maintain an efficient pharmacy operation, and able to manage the logistics of a pharmacy prescription filling program.
1. High school diploma or certificate of equivalency.
2. Minimum of two years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician is required. Additional specialized training in pharmacy or a related field is desirable.
3. Current license with the Oregon State Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician.
4. Must have current BLS/CPR certification or must be able to obtain in one month.
5. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
6. Mastery of all OTC pharmacy filling processes and workflows including but not limited to appointment base, bubble pack, Parata, and vial fill.
7. Must adhere to CCC policies and procedures.
8. Must be physically able to walk and climb stairs several times a day.
9. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
10. If a recovering chemically dependent person, must be in an on-going program of recovery with 2 years demonstrated level of sobriety.
11. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
Check out the full job description and apply at:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs