Post Date: 02/17/2020
Close Date: 04/01/2020
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer. This role will be responsible for building and automating data pipelines and implementing quality controls. As a part of the Data Science team, this role will also maintain and contribute to existing processes associated with the current Data Warehouse solution.
01. Design, develop and test ETL code to ingest data from various sources to the centralized data warehouse.
02. Automate, maintain and scale our ETL processes using a diverse set of tools with flexibility for future enhancements.
03. Build processes and systems in place to ensure data quality and accuracy.
04. Build enterprise grade modern data pipelines encouraging the organization to adopt next-generation data architecture strategies.
05. Work closely with other teams to understand their requirements and support their data infrastructure needs.
06. Support the Data Science team to implement the necessary data solutions needed for challenging machine learning problems.
07. Participate collaboratively in Enterprise Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and other Data Management projects.
08. Other duties as assigned.
Please apply directly here: https://ejob.bz/ATS/PortalViewRequirement.do?reqGK=27378145
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. 5 - 7 years of experience working with large data sets using relational databases and/or data analysis tools such as SQL Server, Oracle, SAS Enterprise Guide, or other similar applications preferred.
2. 5 - 7 years in SQL programming preferred.
3. 5 – 7 years of data warehousing experience preferred.
4. Experience with programming languages like Python, R, Java, etc. preferred.
5. Passion for finding challenging opportunities, leading, building and implementing data driven solutions to solve real business problems.
6. Advanced knowledge of data management, relational data structures and data modeling preferred.
7. 3+ Years of experience working with DevOps like Azure DevOps preferred.
8. Experience with Business Intelligence development preferred.
9. Experience working with healthcare data strongly preferred.
10. Working knowledge of Agile methodology.
Complete details: https://ejob.bz/ATS/PortalViewRequirement.do?reqGK=27378145