Post Date: 11/19/2018
Close Date: 01/01/2019
Clark College is currently accepting applications for a part-time MESA Program Coordinator to report to the Director of MESA. Models will be both clothed and nude. Work hours and days vary including weekday evenings. Hourly rate is $15.56.
Clark College is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. Clark College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status or Vietnam-era veteran status in its programs and activities. The college considers equal opportunity, affirmative action, and non-discrimination to be fundamental to the mission, Core themes, and objectives of the college. All faculty and staff hired at Clark College are encouraged to embrace, continually support and enhance social equity on our campus and in our community. Questions regarding the College's Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to the Director of Human Resources, (360) 992-2105.
• Supervise students using the MESA Center including evening hours.
• Process student applications, schedule interviews and follow up with students post interview.
• Assist with scheduling Academic Excellence Workshops and other events each quarter.
• Meet one-on-one with students to review educational plans on a quarterly basis and recommend resources for students.
• Attend field trips and conferences with students.
• Perform related duties as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
• Knowledge of science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) fields, education and careers.
• Demonstrated ability to support the needs of people of all ages from academically, culturally, and socioeconomically diverse backgrounds.
• Excellent communication skills, including oral and written.
• Flexibility in weekly work schedule.
• STEM degree.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Condition of employment:
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant’s suitability and competence to perform in the position.
REQUIRED ONLINE APPLICATION MATERIALS:
• Clark College online application
• Current resume
Please apply online at www.clark.edu/jobs
To contact Clark College Human Resources, please call (360) 992-2105.
Upon request, accommodations are available to persons with disabilities for the application process. Contact Human Resources at (360)992-2105 or by video phone at (360)991-0901.
The security of all the members of the campus community is of vital concern to Clark College. Information regarding crime prevention advice, the authority of the Security/Safety Department, policies concerning reporting of any crimes which may occur on the campus, and crime statistics for the most recent 4-year period may be requested from the Clark College Security/Safety Department, (360) 992-2133. The most recent Annual Security Report can be viewed here: http://www.clark.edu/student_services/security/report.php
If you are hired, you will need proof of identity, and documentation of U.S. citizenship or legal authorization to work.
CORRECTIONS OR EXTENDED NOTICES
Corrected or extended notices will be posted online and in the Human Resources Office.
Clark College Human Resources
November 15, 2018
Complete details: http://www.clark.edu/about/jobs-and-employment/jobs/index.php