Post Date: 05/21/2020
Close Date: 05/29/2020
LOOKING FOR TEAM-DRIVEN ADMINISTRATIVE AND OFFICE COORDINATOR
Are you a self-motivated, “get things done” kind of person? Do you make lists, organize constantly, and always spot the small details? Can you take direction from multiple people and manage a variety of tasks with little to no supervision? Our stellar team is looking to add a critical member. Success in this job demands someone who is comfortable with numbers and more numbers, is dedicated to delivering high-quality work no matter how many details need to be addressed, and has a positive customer-service delivery to support the team and our clients.
About the position
You will play a key role in helping ensure the office and our team runs smoothly.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinate project priorities with office operations team
- Post and update social media and website content
- Track project expenses and client invoices using QuickBooks
- Create and format documents in Word
- Create and format spreadsheets in Excel
- Create and format charts in Power Point
- Check numbers and proof documents
- Assist with revisions to templates and standards
- Answer phones
- Office administrative functions (copies, mail, supplies, etc.)
Health, dental, vision: Up to $500 covered for employees, buy-up options
Stipend: $100 monthly for transportation, phone, internet
DHM strives to build a workplace that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive of our coworkers in and beyond our work lives. Here’s what you can expect about our office culture.
- Life-work balance, including generous paid vacation time
- Passionate and supportive coworkers
- Casual office dress code
- Transit-friendly office location
- Ability to work remotely
- Strong knowledge of Word and PowerPoint for formatting, including charts and tables
- Strong knowledge of Excel for formatting, formulas, and sorting
- Quick learner with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Use social media marketing tools
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and basic bookkeeping
We approach our work with curiosity and continue to broaden our expertise, we provide rigorous research and customized services to meet the needs of each client, and we are honest, transparent, and dependable in our work and relationships. We seek to better understand historical and continued imbalances of power and take care to consider them in our research and our workplace. DHM Research believes that our research and our team is made better by working with people with diverse identities, experiences, and perspectives. We recognize our responsibility as a company and as individuals to help build a more equitable workplace and world. We encourage you to join us!
About DHM Research
DHM Research assists public, private, and nonprofit clients with planning and decision making informed by valid qualitative and quantitative research. We give voice to everyday people on issues that matter to them and we work with government agencies, communications partners, nonprofits, and private clients across the country—with a regional focus in the Pacific Northwest—to plan and develop smarter policies.
DHM Research is an independent and nonpartisan opinion research firm. Our clients trust us to provide sound and actionable strategic insights that are backed by high-quality data and over forty years of experience. DHM Research is a woman, minority, and disadvantaged business enterprise and a certified B Corporation located in Portland, Oregon.
Our ultimate mission is to have a positive impact in our community. Our culture is collaborative and creative. We take what we do seriously and strive to make a difference.
For more information about DHM Research, visit us at www.dhmresearch.com.
Applicant information will be accepted and reviewed throughout the application process – early submission is highly encouraged. Please submit a cover letter and resume no later than June 8th to Gina Davis at email@example.com. In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- What do you do when you don’t know how to help a co-worker or customer who is looking to you for a solution?
- What social media management tools do you have experience with?