Post Date: 08/16/2019
Close Date: 09/20/2019
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda Health is seeking a Sales Executive. This position is responsible for selling new Medical, Dental, and Pharmacy business in the 100+ segment at appropriate rates to assure the financial and membership growth of Moda Health and its affiliates.
1. Provides leadership to sales and service team consisting of Account Executive, Service Representatives, and Assistants to assure the prompt and accurate flow of requested information to both internal personnel and external customers.
2. Responsible for identifying top prospects, creating strategic acquisition plans and leading the charge to earn the business of large and profitable accounts.
3. Analyzes competitors programs and advises the prospect and/or the agent/broker of the Moda Health benefit package that suits the needs of the group.
4. Establishes on-going face-to-face business relationships with their assigned producers/consultants and groups to promote the sale of new business. The Marketing Representative must be aware of new developments in the medical and dental insurance field
5. Insure personal face-to-face contact with accounts, generally of twenty-five or more in size. Performs an auditing function to assure that Moda Health Underwriting standards and corporate guidelines are being maintained within the account.
6. Conducts presentations to groups ranging from community to large groups. This requires speaking knowledgeably, often extemporaneously, and providing answers to difficult questions in a confident and positive manner.
7. Maintains a positive relationship with producers and accounts for expertise consulting purposes by account and producer/consultant for benefit interpretation or modification and other creative solutions. Fosters continuous relationship building with external contacts.
8. Builds successful internal departmental relationships in order to communicate methods and operational procedures that have direct effect on prospective and new accounts.
11. Responsible for excellent and effective territory management, external call activity and reporting.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Work is primarily performed in an office environment with extended periods of sitting and computer and telephone use. Extensive travel including early/late meetings, with some overnight travel. Work in excess of 40 hours per week, including evenings and occasional weekends, to meet business need. Heavy lifting in and out of car trunk.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Please apply directly here: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27346702&refresh=true
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. College degree or equivalent of five years in the health insurance, and/orsales field.
2. Strong sales and presentation skills required.
3. Knowledge of health insurance administration and related contracts.
4. Understanding of the insurance business as it relates to employer sponsored benefit offerings.
5. Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals and groups related to the services designed to sell new group business.
6. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
7. Presents a positive and professional image in the communities we serve.
8. Maintain current health insurance license(s) in the state(s) in which we serve.
9. Maintain a valid driver’s license and a good driving record and must be auto insurable on our corporate auto policy and remain so at all times.
10. Ability to be a self-motivator and work independently with little supervision.
11. Ability to come to work on time and on a daily basis.
12. Ability to handle a push cart / hand cart and be able to lift boxes up to 40-lbs. in and out of a car trunk.
Complete details: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27346702&refresh=true