Post Date: 02/22/2019
Close Date: 03/22/2019
Vetsource’s growing services and commitment to creating innovation in the industry gives Partner Support Specialists a unique position of creating value for our veterinary customers through unique industry partnerships and driving organizational growth. The Partner Support Specialist will support the day to day partner account management, including internal and external communication, troubleshooting, audit of partner contracts, ROI analysis, and partner project support. Partner Support Specialists help expand essential services to customers and partners within a rapidly growing, changing environment.
· Track and audit of partner contracts and reports changes, including notifications of changes to stakeholders
· Monitor and track partner activities and pilots to test effectiveness and ROI for future business opportunities
· Ensure plans are in place and executed to support test and learn projects and pilots with partners
· Supporting day to day partner account management needs (e.g. tracking invoices and programs, emailing partners, internal and external stakeholder collaboration)
· Prepare quarterly and as needed reviews to support partners and meetings
· Drive daily partner management needs to ensure progress and issue trouble shooting
· Analyze and report pilot or other initiative results in order to detail trends and results
· Document activities in the market and propose strategy to implement via partner services
· Help prepare presentations, meeting agendas, marketing and other proposals
· Support partner projects and initiatives and other duties as assigned
ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model VetSource’s Core Value Principles: Do the right thing every time; Treat others the way you want to be treated; Embrace Change; Be innovative; Get it done; Work hard, have fun!
Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
· Proper etiquette and confidentiality using strong communication skills (verbal and written). Includes effective listening and clear and concise communication skills in person, on the phone or via email.
· Ability to build and maintain positive relations internally and externally
· Integrity and confidentiality
· Strong organizational, task and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment including the capacity to start and stop projects seamlessly, despite frequent interruptions, while maintaining attention to detail
· Work well both individually and in teams
· Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others. Includes a friendly can-do attitude and willingness to contribute to any project whether it relates to sales, inventory, returns, customer service, etc.
· Good computer skills including the ability to learn how to navigate unfamiliar systems or programs quickly. Ability to use multiple computer programs at once
· Previous administrative assistance experience
· Experienced using email, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Power Point
· Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Data analytics and project coordination experience preferred
· Experience using collaborative tools and other shared programs
Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time
The noise level in the work area is normally quiet to moderate
Environment where dogs are present in office areas of Vetsource locations
What We Offer:
Huge company vision and rapid growth opportunities, and teams made of smart, ambitious, and fun colleagues
Dog friendly office, sit-to-stand desks, and free gourmet coffee machine and Avanti market on site
New modern design office located close to restaurants, shopping, and public transportation
Competitive salary and full benefit packages including PTO, medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401K
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.